CTG is officially offering a real alternative for the customers that can't commit to every camp of 3v3 this year. This will also offer more learning for current CTG students and future 2023 3v3 members.
CTG would love to present: 2023 One Day Basketball Camp Packages.
What does this mean?
- We will now be hosting at least 10 one-day camps in all different types of locations in Wisconsin, and possibly Illinois.
- Each camp will have a different curriculum/ learning focus. This will mainly center around what the majority of kids need most. We let the parents/ coaches vote and decide. So don't think you are paying for the same learning with these camps... The new information never stops.
- Buying packs allow customers an option to show up to any of these one-day camps they choose most convenient for them. This can save a ton of money for you as a customer personally, while getting a wide variety of value learned through our deeply unique curriculum. (Remember, you can always look at our philosophy page to see the details of how we train)
- Check how many locations and dates would work for you, and buy a pack amount that works according to you.
A big reason for this new one-day camp pack creation was an alternative for 3v3 families that get left out of our full waitlist. Along with the family members that can't commit to all three camps in the summer.
Times are established and posted on the blocks presented below.
Locations change depending on where the one-day camp is located. Look below at the locations of schools/ camps.
CTG Hoops is the #1 basketball training company in the state of Wisconsin according to Google.
Close the Gate is a basketball coaching company currently training in Janesville and La Crosse, Wisconsin.
CTG Hoops purpose is stated within our mission statement, “Highly Skilled on the Court. Better People off the Court.” We understand that basketball ends for all of us one day. So our mission as a company is for our students to know WHO they are WITHOUT the basketball. It’s NOT about what we accomplish in life… but WHO we become through the process.
We design our training around three major principles:
1. Psychological Make Up (Mindset and Mental Training)
2. Physical Make Up (Basketball Skills and Basketball Athleticism)
3. Self Improvement Make Up (Life Coaching)
Close the Gate has trained over 750+ students within the last year. Ages have ranged from 4 years old, all the way to 21 years old. Students have traveled from up to an hour away from any of our locations to come train with us. CTG has over 200+ five-star google reviews. Our podcast, “Off The Court: Mindset and Mental Training Podcast,” has over 15,000 downloads. Lastly, all of our social media pages have more than combined 125,000 followers. You can find these pages on any social media platform, @ctghoops.
Our goal is to make you the best possible player AND person that you can be. Excelling past any perceived limitations before joining us. CTGHoops wants to influence and impact as many lives as possible to make them all the best possible versions of themselves.
Are you ready to take your game and life to the next level?
Ages can range anywhere from 1st to 12th grade! Once registered, we would group kids into their separate ages.
Typically, most camps will separate the ages above into two groups:
1st stage: 1st - 6th grade
2nd Stage: 7th -12th grade
This allows high schools/ organization to build their programs from the ground up!