CTG Mindset and CTG Nutrition are hosting classes all throughout the summer in Janesville Wisconsin. If you are serious about your child's development as an athlete (in any sport) or in them as a person, you don't want to miss this opportunity to test run our CTG classes for FREE. Keep reading if you are interested in changing your child's athletic performance through the mind, or through fuel and nutrition.
Since most of you reading this may have never heard of CTG before, below is our reputation.
1. Over 800 athletes trained within the last two years
2. Over 300+ 5 Star Google Reviews
3. Over 125k+ Social Media Following
Our sign-up for the first free summer classes for free is for anyone on the fence about our mental or nutritional training. This form allows you to test run the first class of the summer for absolutely free. However, if you sign this form, it is the expectation that you would likely sign up for the rest of the classes. We do not want any families looking to exploit this offer and only plan on coming to one class just because it's free. The only reason someone wouldn't follow through is if they truly don't think this session is worth what they are paying for, however, we doubt that will happen. That's why we want you to come to the first sessions risk-free. 🙂
Mental Training Dates:
Session 1: Monday, June 19th
Session 2: Monday, June 26th
Session 3: Monday, July 10th
Session 4: Monday, July 17th
Session 5: Monday, July 24th
Session 6: Monday, August 7th
Session 7: Monday, August 14th
Session 8: Monday, August 21st
CTG Nutritional Training Dates:
Session 1: June 20th
Session 2: June 27th
Session 3: July 11th
Session 4: July 18th
If you have any other questions, please email email@example.com.
Mental Training Classes
- On Monday nights after 3v3 sessions (likely around dinner time), mental training sessions will be available for any students that sign up for the add-on after February 26th.
- This subject will pertain specifically on how to help students mentally train themselves to perform better in their sport and live happier lives. We give our students the ability to FEEL results immediately: Daily mental training activities that they can take action on RIGHT NOW. This builds momentum mentally and can result in unbelievably fast maturity. Parents AND students can attend these events, which is what we actually strongly recommend. Parents can benefit significantly from learning how to help their children through mental struggles in sports.
- Examples of subjects talked about in our mental fitness sessions and activities given: sports psychology, presence, mindfulness, compassion, acceptance, concentration, intention, openness, impermanence, reason, wisdom, thought habits, thoughtful responses, positive psychology, etc.
- Not only will we just talk about these subjects, but we will also give specific mental training activities that you and your child can take home to build specific mind muscles. These are daily practices that can bring about unbelievable daily life changes. You will see the world differently, especially the adversity, struggling, and suffering we encounter each day. The earlier your child learns about these subjects and parts of the mind, the more life-changing these mental training sessions can be.
- All of these will be recorded in case you miss a class. Each class will have a specific progression so if you miss a class it will be essential to watch the recording! I (Coach Jack) think this will be the most essential addition to 3v3 this year.
- Mental Training Dates:
- Session 1: Monday, June 19th
- Session 2: Monday, June 26th
- Session 3: Monday, July 10th
- Session 4: Monday, July 17th
- Session 5: Monday, July 24th
- Session 6: Monday, August 7th
- Session 7: Monday, August 14th
- Session 8: Monday, August 21st
- Foundation: The foundations of nutrition and how it affects the body AND mind.
- Basketball Specific: Learning specific basketball strategies to improve performance/ endurance on the court is specific to how basketball players play. Each sport requires different foods to focus on to be supplementing the body.
- Psychological: Learning more deeply about what nutrition affects the mind and how. Also learning how to balance temptations and knowing when it's right to be strict about your foods and when it's not. There is a time in place to NOT follow the right foods. Having a strict diet isn't always the healthiest thing to do.
- Sleep and Consumption: Consumption equals production. Learning about how important sleep is in perfecting performance along with how it affects the mind at all ages. Not only sleep but any consumption. Learning about how TV, video games, and other forms of consumption aren't trying to deter kids from playing, only letting them know the risks and benefits. It is very important for them to know when it's right to consume certain things vs not.